Is there a "lifestyle" that can help us prevent the onset of cardiovascular disease?
In fact, there are few simple rules that, if you respect them, can really change our health and lives:
The 10 Golden Rules:
1) Avoid cigarette smoke (even passive...) details...
2) Check our cholesterol levels (the total should be below 220 mg/dL, LDL below 160 mg/dl)
3) Check the values of our blood pressure (should be below 140/90 mm/Hg) details ...
4) Check the values of our blood glucose (below 110 mg/dl)
5) Check our body weight
6) Do regular physical activity: Walk as much as possible during the day and practice aerobic activity (fast walking or slow running) for 30-45 minutes at least 3-4 times a week
7) Use a low fat diet rich in antioxidants
8) Checking or avoiding prolonged stress situations: for a healthy lifestyle you need a good mental balance
9) Perform a Periodic Cardiological Check-up
10) In the presence of "new symptoms" (abnormal chest pain, frequent dizziness, fatigue) consult your cardiologist immediately